- 50g coconut oil
- 200g coconut cream
- 2 heaped tbsp Manuka Health Manuka honey
- 20g raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 10g pistachios (For garnish)
- 200g ground almonds
- 1 small egg
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree fan and line an 8 inch loaf tin with baking paper.
- To make the tart base beat the egg and add to the almond flour and a pinch of salt. Mix together until it comes together into a ball.
- Push the dough into the pre-lined loaf tin and up the sides so it’s really compact and about 0.5 cm thick and 1 inch high on the sides.
- Put into the oven and blind bake for 20 minutes till golden.
- Take the tart base out of the oven and leave to cool whilst you make the ganache filling.
- Melt the coconut oil on a low heat in a pan and whisk in the coconut cream gradually until combined.
- Add in the Manuka Health Manuka honey, raw cacao powder, a small pinch of salt and vanilla essence and whisk until all combined.
- Carefully pour the ganache into the tart case carefully , taking care not to go over the sides and put into the fridge for 2 hours until set.
- To finish, chop the pistachios and sprinkle over the top.