- 260g pack spinach
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini (50g)
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pack 6 pittas (375g)
- Place the spinach in a large bowl, cover with cling film and microwave for 2 minutes until just wilted.
- Place the spinach, chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, oil and cumin in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Season.
- Toast the pittas and cut each into 3 triangles, serve with the houmous.
Recipe from Discover Spinach