As some of you might know we’re media partners with the awesome Netflix and they’ve kindly put together a wicked list of movies from old classics to latest hits for the Easter holidays. If you don’t have a Netflix account this is the perfect time to trial it for a free month. It’s super easy to set up and we’ve got some good posts coming up about streaming and so forth. So enjoy the Easter break and if it starts raining, pop inside and snuggle down in front of the to. I’ll be watching my old favourite, Homeward Bound which I can’t believe I haven’t shown my children yet. Happy Easter everyone!
With Netflix you can create up to 5 profiles for all the family. This means you can set up one for yourself, one for your partner and one for your children. There are also parental controls so you can ensure they are only watching suitable content.
- Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 (PG) – THE family classic kids of any age will enjoy
- UP (U) – This feel good animated comedy follows 78 year old Carl who travel to Paradise Falls in his home equipped with balloons who accidentally takes a young stow away with him.
- Pee-Wee’s Big Holiday – A Netflix Original Film following Pee-Wee on his first ever holiday.
- Homeward Bound – the classic old school family film is well worth a watch
- Madagascar 1, 2 and 3 – all singing, all dancing, all the laughs!
- Ratatouille (U) – A rat who can cook makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famous restaurant.
- Enchanted (PG) – A princess, who is prepared to be wed, is sent away to New York by an evil queen, where she falls in love with a lawyer.
- Saving Mr Banks (PG) – Author P.L. Travers reflects on her childhood after reluctantly meeting with Walt Disney, who seeks to adapt her Mary Poppins books for the big screen.
- The Choir (PG) – The Choir stars Dustin Hoffman as the tough-loving head conductor of a pre-pubescent singing academy.
- Frozen (Out April 1st for one month only) – Get on this one quick as it is available for one month only and this blockbuster is bound to please all the family.
If you haven’t got Netflix and fancy giving it a try you get the first month completely free and there are absolutely no contracts. This means if don’t fancy keeping it after the free trial – you can cancel it at any time with no extra cost.