Food / 24 January, 2021 / My Baba
A Delicious Chicken with Chorizo Crumb Recipe
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 120g chorizo crumb
- 350g pack chicken mini breast fillets, halved
- 400g baby new potatoes, cut into 2cm dice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 courgette, halved and sliced
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a frying pan. Fry the breadcrumbs and half the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan, and fry the chicken and potatoes for 2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the chorizo crumb and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and 100ml water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the courgettes and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked with no pink meat. Sprinkle over the reserved crumb mix to serve.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose.com
Strawberry And Malted Layer Cake
Watercress, Halloumi, Chilli & Mango Salad
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.