Total time: 25 minutes
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 120g chorizo crumb
- 350g pack chicken mini breast fillets, halved
- 400g baby new potatoes, cut into 2cm dice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 courgette, halved and sliced
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a frying pan. Fry the breadcrumbs and half the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan, and fry the chicken and potatoes for 2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the chorizo crumb and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and 100ml water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the courgettes and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked with no pink meat. Sprinkle over the reserved crumb mix to serve.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose.com