1. I’m loving this mini desk and stool duo from Rafa Kids to make the perfect little work space.
2. Trust Leander to come out with a cotton hanging cradle which transforms in to a teepee tent when the baby’s a bit older. I used a Leander cot when my son was little and it grows with you turning in to a cot bed and then in to a little mini bed for older children. They’re amazing at taking a product through childhood and on. This product look like great fun.
3. I love a good tree house and what more could you want as a little one than to sleep in one! This tree house cabin bed from Noa and Nani is crafted from pine and finished in a white lac and would make a perfect place to slumber. I want one!
4. I’ve talked about these guys before and I’m really enjoying the evolution of their nursery design website. Sisters Chloe and Olivia started Olliella 5 years ago to help new parents create that special and perfect space for their baby. Their selection of rugs, textiles, furniture and storage solutions is growing and well worth a look.
5. This is a really clever storage system for things that are heavier than paper. These pegboards from The Kid Who come in a range of pegs that can be arranged on the board in any way. You can peg up pretty much anything you want from pictures and invitations to drawings and sellotape reels!
6. We’re massive teddy hoarders in our house and a room is never complete without stacks of teddies! My favourite at the moment to bring a bit of colour are these Beanbag Pals from Sesame Street. They’ve got all the old favourites; Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Bert, Grover and Oscar the Grouch! They’re also stocking my daughter’s favourite, Boo the Dog. The Itty Bitty Boos are destined for success!