I love serving these roasted cabbage bites to kids for a fibre-rich side dish for the holidays!
- 1 medium head purple cabbage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Rice Cheese Shreds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cabbage slices on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Drizzle olive oil onto each cabbage slice then season with salt, pepper and basil. Top each slice with cheese shreds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.
By Amie Valpone, Editor-in-Chief
The Healthy Apple