Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 3 minutes
- 200g bag sliced Cavolo Nero
- 300g straight to wok ribbon rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated (150g)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 28g pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 25g unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Cook the Cavolo Nero in a large pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain well.
2. Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water, stir to break the noodles up a little, leave for 1-2 minutes then drain.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli sauce, soy, fish sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
4. Toss together the Cavolo Nero, noodles, spring onions, carrot, chilli and most of the coriander and peanuts then stir in the dressing.
5. Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and peanuts.
Great as a light lunch or served with fish or chicken. Try using egg noodles cooked according to pack instructions instead of the rice noodles. For a more main meal, stir in some shredded roast chicken or cooked prawns.