Total time: 15 minutes
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g spinach leaves
- 4 medium British Blacktail Eggs
- 190g jar Waitrose Roasted Red Pepper & Chorizo Sauce
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Tip the red pepper and chorizo sauce into a flameproof pan, about 20cm in diameter. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer over a high heat.
- Place the spinach leaves on a chopping board and chop very roughly to reduce their volume slightly. Add to the pan and stir until the spinach is coated in sauce.
- Using the back of a spoon, make four gaps in the sauce and crack one egg into each. Season and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the whites are set, but yolks still runny. Serve right away with crusty bread.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose.com