- 4 bananas
- 20 giant milk chocolate buttons
- 8 pieces finest* Butter Fudge With Cornish Sea Salt, halved
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
- whipping cream, to serve
- 4 glaceÌ cherries, to serve
- 2 tbsp chopped mixed nuts, toasted
- Leaving the skins on the bananas, cut a slit down the middle from top to bottom. Stuff the slit with the buttons and the fudge. Wrap the bananas in foil, keeping the cut side upright and put on the barbecue in the hot embers. Leave for 20-25 minutes, until the chocolate and fudge have softened.
- Unwrap the bananas, top with a scoop of ice cream, the whipped cream and a cherry. Sprinkle with the nuts.
Top tip: For a delicious spin, try swapping the fudge for mini marshmallows or chunks of chocolate brownie.
Recipe by Tesco realfood