- 1 x 397g tin condensed milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 600ml (1pt) double cream
- 2 blueberry muffins, crumbled
- 4tbsp blueberry jam
- blueberries, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the milk mixture, along with the crumbled muffins.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof lidded container and swirl through the jam. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Why not serve in cones with some extra blueberries? Delicious!
Recipe by Tesco