I found this amazing recipe on Babble – how cool!
- Cut an avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Slice the avocado in 1/2-inch thick slices and use a round cookie cutter or knife to cut an even circle in the center.
- Rub a skillet with a light coating of oil and place the avocado slices on top.
- Crack an egg in the center of each avocado.
- Turn the skillet up to medium heat and place a lid over the skillet and allow it to cook for two to three minutes.
- Remove with a spatula, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.