- 480 ml (2 cups) low fat buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 125 g (1 cup) plain flour
- 120 g (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
Place buttermilk, eggs, oil, salt, and sugar into your blender. Mix the ingredients and then add flour, bicarbonate of soda, and baking powder. Blend for an additional 20 to 25 seconds until the mixture is combined.
Pour 30-60 ml (1/8-1/4 c) batter onto hot, prepared griddle and cook.
All recipes provided by Vitamix.