One of our inspiring mothers, Camille Styles just posted some really great weaning recipes. Click here for the full ingredients!
- Popeye Mix: Blueberries + Apricot Slices + Raw Spinach. Add a touch of agave syrup if the fruit isn’t super ripe.
- Squash ‘n Grains: Roasted Butternut Squash + Cooked Quinoa + a pinch of kosher salt and cinnamon.
- Sweet Pea Hummus: Frozen Peas (thawed) + 1/2 clove peeled Garlic + Tahini + squeeze of Lemon Juice + pinch of Salt & Cumin.
- White Bean PurÃ©e: Cannellini Beans (from a can, rinsed & drained) + 1/2 clove peeled Garlic + Lemon Juice + a few leaves Italian Parsley + Olive Oil + pinch of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Tropical Avocado Pudding: Banana + Avocado + Pineapple + Whole Milk Plain Yogurt.
- Figgy Pudding: Chopped Figs + Roasted Pears (peel first) + Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice + a touch of maple syrup.
- Green Machine: Kale + Peach Slices (peeled) + Whole Milk Plain Yogurt + a squeeze of agave.
- Just Beet It: Roasted Beets + Cooked Farro + Goat Milk Yogurt + a pinch of salt & squeeze of agave.