If you’re looking for a car seat for your new arrival or an upgrade for an older child, we have pulled together the best and the newest car seats for all ages.
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, Trendy Baby
A rear facing car seat that is easy to install and suitable until your baby is 15 months of age. It is also approved to the new ECE R 129 i-Size regulation.
- Suitable from birth up to 83cm in length, 13kg (approx 15 months)
- Comes with Isofix base
- Headrest adjusts to 5 positions
- Attached to the Peg Perego strollers to form a travel system
Mercury i-Size Car Seat, Ickle Bubba
The Mercury i-Size car seat is a rear facing car seat and has been tested and approved to the latest l-size (R129) safety standards.
- Suitable from birth up to 80cm tall (approx 15 months old)
- Memory foam newborn insert and headrest cushion
- Comes with the Isofix base
- Will attach onto any Ickle Bubba Stomp chassis using the adaptors (available separately)
Jade, Maxi Cosi
The new Jade from Maxi Cosi is the first car cot to comply with the highest safety standard (R129). It combines the safety of a car seat and the sleep comfort of a carrycot.
- Suitable from birth up to 6 months
- Can be used as part of a travel system with any Maxi Cosi pushchair frame
- Slide and go technology
- Lie flat position
Pebble Pro i-Size, Maxi Cosi
For safe, comfortable and easy travel with your newborn the Pebble Pro i-Size is perfect. It has memory foam integrated side wings, a cushioned and adjustable headrest so it provides a perfect ergonomic position for comfortable travel.
- Suitable from birth up to 75cm (approx 12 months)
- Ergonomic headrest and baby-hug inlay
- Complies with the latest car seat regulation i-Size (R129)
- Can be installed on an Isofix base (available separately) with one click
iZi Go Modular by BeSafe, Joolz
The BeSafe iZi Go Modular car seat is safe and elegant. It’s compatible with any Joolz pushchair for the ultimate travel system. The unique magnetic shoulder pads ensure your baby’s head and shoulders are always perfectly supported.
- Suitable from birth up to approx 12 months
- Unique magnetic shoulder pads
- Conforming to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size)
- Ergonomic leatherette carrying handle
Rebl Plus, Nuna
A seat that swivels 360 degrees, the Rebl Plus makes getting your child in and out of the car a dream. It also supports children up to the age of 4 years allowing rearward facing for longer.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (max height 104cm)
- Rearward facing from 40cm to 105cm
- 360-degree rotating seat
- Exceeds the i-Size standard for safety
Solar Car Seat, Ickle Bubba
A group 1-2-3 car seat the Solar is the next seat up for a 0+. Simply adjust the seat from Group 1 to Group 2/3 mode once your little one reaches a suitable weight/height.
- Suitable from 9 months to 12 years
- Tested & approved in accordance with regulation ECE R44/04
- It comes complete with Isofix connectors
- Side Impact Cushion technology to reduce the force from any side collision
KIDFIX III M, Britax Römer
For a more comfortable ride the KIDFIX III M has a longer seating area which offers more comfort for small as well as taller children. The SecureGuard helps to keep the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones for maximum safety.
- Suitable form 3.5 years – 12 years | 15 – 36 kg
- Advanced Side Impact Protection
- SecureGuard safety feature
- R44/04 compliant
Kore Pro i-Size, Maxi Cosi
Let your child buckle themselves with ease with the ClickAssist light that illuminates the buckle area. It also adjusts in both height and width so as your child grow they will stay comfortable. It complies with the latest safety standards – the i-Size regulation.
- Suitable for children measuring between 100 and 150 cm.
- Cocoon shell for full side protection
- Superior side protection
- Expands in both height and width
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.