- Desiree Potatoes
- Chili dog veggie sausages
- Chili Chutney
- Demi Baguettes
- Sour Cream
- Baby Leaf Salad
- Beetroots Carrots
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9. Slice the potatoes lengthwise into long 1cm-thick slices, then cut each slice into 1.5cm thick chips. Repeat with the beetroots. Trim the carrots, halve lengthwise then again crosswise, cut into 1.5cm chips.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray, drizzle with oil, sprinkle over the sumac and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 18-20mins, turning once throughout.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the chives and squeeze 2tbsp of lemon juice into a bowl. Spoon the sour cream and chives into it and some salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Whisk together 2tbsp of lemon juice with 2tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Add the bread to the oven on the rack below the baking tray about 6-7mins before the vegetable chips are done.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium frying pan with 1tbsp of oil on a low-medium heat. Add the sausages to the pan and cook, turning continuously for 7-8mins.
- Slice open the baguettes, spread the chilli chutney on one side and the sour cream on the other. Add the sausages and some salad leaves inside the baguette. Serve the hot dogs with the vegetable chips and sour cream to dip. To finish, pour the dressing over the remaining salad leaves and serve with the hot dogs and chips.
Recipe by Marley Spoon