Food / 24 November, 2019 / My Baba
A Delicious Cinnamon Poached Fig Tart Tatin Recipe
This week, we’re learning how to make a cinnamon poached fig tart tatin.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
- 75g apricot jam
- 50ml Crazy Jack Organic Agave Syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 250g pack Crazy Jack Organic Soft Figs
- 500g puff pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Base line a 22cm round cake tin with baking parchment.
- Place the jam in a medium saucepan with 3 tbsp water, agave syrup and cinnamon, add the figs and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour into the prepared cake tin.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to give a 24cm circle, place over the figs, tucking the edges of the pastry inside the tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Upturn onto a serving plate. Great served warm with vanilla ice cream or cream.
Try using ginger or mixed spice instead of cinnamon.
Recipe by Crazy Jack
Get Baking with The Kids: Organic Coconut Snowmen
Smoked Salmon Sharing Platter with Watercress & Avocado
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.