- 3 eggs whites
- 75g gluten free plain white flour
- 100ml coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- Half a tsp of Xylitol per pancake
- Arla Skyr and fresh berries for topping
- Crack the egg whites into a blender.
- Add your flour and coconut milk.
- Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds, then pour it into a pan coated with a little coconut oil to avoid sticking.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon and half a teaspoon os Xylitol
- Top with a huge spoonful of Arla yoghurt and fresh berries
Recipe by Arla Skyr X Stylist