- Unwaxed lemon
- Fresh parsley
- Spelt spaghetti
- Fresh red chilli
- Poppy seeds
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Grate the courgette coarsely with a box grater and finely chop the chilli, removing the seeds if you prefer less heat. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Pick the parsley leaves from the stalks and finely chop, discard the stalks.
- As soon as the water is boiling, cook the pasta in the boiling water for 10-12mins or until cooked through. Drain the pasta, reserving a ladleful of the cooking liquid for later.
- In the meantime, add 3tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the chilli and garlic, then cook for 1min.
- Add the courgette to the pan, continue cooking for about 2mins, until the courgette has softened. Add the butter and 1/2 of the reserved pasta water, stir to melt the butter.
- Add the pasta, poppy seeds and chopped parsley, season well with salt and pepper and stir to coat. If the pasta seems dry add the remaining pasta water.
- Cut the lemon into wedges. Spoon the pasta into bowls. Crumble the feta then scatter the rocket leaves and feta over the pasta. To finish, drizzle over a little olive oil and squeeze over some of the lemon juice.
Recipe by Marley Spoon