Food / 12 July, 2017 / My Baba
Cranachan Ice Cream Sundae
- 100g (3 1/2oz) porridge oats
- 50ml (2fl oz) clear honey
- 400g (13oz) raspberries
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Fry the oats in a thick-based frying pan – you won’t need oil – over a medium heat for a few minutes until toasted, stirring slowly all the time so that they cook evenly. Immediately tip into a bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons of the honey. Leave to cool, then break up any chunks with your fingertips.
- Using a fork, mash half the raspberries with the honey.
- Layer the ice cream with the oat mixture, whole raspberries and mashed raspberries in 6 glasses. Serve immediately.