- canned pumpkin (1/2 cup)
- oats (1 cup)
- raisins (1/4 cup)
- sugar (1/4 cup)
- vanilla (1 tsp.)
- nutmeg (1/2 tsp)
- ginger (1/2 tsp.)
- mini chocolate chips (1/4 cup; optional)
- salt (1/4 tsp.)
- cream cheese (1/2 cup)
- powdered sugar (1/8 cup)
- whipping cream (1 Tbsp)
- First, add the oats, raisins, sugar, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and chocolate chips into a bowl.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed, add the pumpkin puree and vanilla. Then mix everything together.
- Next for the fun part! Use a spoon to scoop up about a small handful of dough and roll the scoops into balls.
- Whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipping cream to create a little topping for the cookies.
- Squeeze the cream topping onto the cookies.
Recipe by Kiwi Crate