- 4 bananas
- 24 chocolate chips
- 4 tangerines
- 1 stalk of celery
- 400g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250ml double cream
- 30g butter
- Few drops of Encona Carolina Reaper Chilli Sauce
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half. Place the cut side down onto a board so the banana halves stand up.
- Create the perfect ghost faces by using the chocolate chips to make ghost eyes and mouths.
- Peel the tangerines and cut the celery lengthwise into thirds and then across into 1/2 inch pieces. Add a chopped celery piece into the top of each peeled tangerine to resemble pumpkins.
- For the chocolate sauce combine the chocolate, cream and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over very low heat until all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth
- Add a few drops of the Encona Carolina Reaper Chilli sauce and give one final mix.
This recipe has been developed by Encona Sauces