A good friend of mine sent me this idea a couple of years ago, and I’ve been asking Anita to show me how to make edible Lego jelly ever since. She agreed to show us on film, and I hope you agree, it’s pretty cool. This is sadly not one to do with the children, but they’ll definitely help you eat it! We hope you enjoy it!
Please don’t forget to sign up to our Youtube channel to keep updated for more fun hairstyles, children’s recipes and much more.
- 1 pack of powdered Jello
- 2 saches of powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Mix cold water and corn syrup together until all the corn syrup has dissolved
- Pour it into a pan, DON’T turn the heat on yet
- Pour in the gelatin and jello and mix it together
- Turn heat on low/medium for about 10 mins – stir every couple of minutes
- Once ready pour into the molds and leave it to set