Don’t be put off by the colour! This spinach smoothie is surprisingly delicious and so good for you! Spinach is packed with vitamins as well as iron, magnesium and dietary fibre.
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 ½ cups of apple juice
- 4 big handfuls of spinach
1. Put the apple and pear in a blender with the juice and whizz until smooth
2. Add the spinach and blend again until all the leaves as included
3. Add more apple juice if you like it more liquid and serve on ice if you like it chilled!
For a change use a good chunk of cucumber instead of the pear or give it an extra burst of flavour by adding a teaspoon of grated ginger.
Super Smoothies by FittaMamma