1. For an array of girlie notebooks, you can’t really beat Cath Kidston.
2. I’m sure I sound biased when it comes to chidren’s bags, but Pink Lining really do own the market for good reason. I’m mad about this little satchel which has a clear panel on the back to showcase your baba’s latest drawings.
3. For snacks, you can’t beat these adorable little boxes from Dot Com Gift Shop.
4. My favourite school coat has to be from Boden, a true Paddington Bear Duffel coat.
5. I love these Hello Kitty mini highlighters from John Lewis.
6. I always loved my Parker fountain pen and I was happy to see they now do it in pink! WH Smith was our first port of call for going back to school and it still holds all the classics.
7. For a goldie oldie pair of sturdy school shoes, Startrite’s are classic and comfortable.
8. Another essential, is my 1stFone. It’s a clever credit card sized phone that connects your child with the people they need, and that’s it! You can choose the colour and design. It stores up to twelve names and receives calls. With no text or internet, you decide exactly the phone can call. A great piece of mind for parents.
9. Not On The High Street do lovely personalised pencils.
10. I’m a complete sucker for everything Belle and Boo and I really fell in love with this adorable little pencil case.