Recipes / 27 July, 2017 / Christine Bailey
Delicious Chocolate Orange Pots
This is a delicious, creamy rich recipe. Using the orange naturally sweetens this recipe without the need for syrups. If you want to boost the protein content, swap one of the tablespoons of cocoa powder with chocolate protein powder.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 100g sugar-free and dairy-free dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder (or 1 tbsp. cocoa powder and 1 tbsp. chocolate protein powder)
- 1 large orange, peeled and pips removed
- 250g silken tofu, drained
- Grated orange zest, to decorate (optional)
- Place the chocolate and almond milk in a pan and gently melt over a low heat, stirring to combine.
- Put the melted chocolate into a food processor or blender with all the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Spoon into four ramekins and decorate with a little orange zest, if wished.
- This can be frozen for up to 1 month or will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Per serving: 228 kcal; 12.6g protein; 15.4g fat; 7.2g saturated fat; 11.4g carbohydrates; 4.5g sugars
From Christine’s book Go Lean Vegan: The Revolutionary 30-day Diet Plan to Lose Weight and Feel Great