- 2/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into fourths
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup granola cereal
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 container (6 oz) Strawberry Yoghurt (2/3 cup)
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, heat syrup and jam to boiling, stirring occasionally. Stir in strawberries; remove from heat and keep warm.
- 2 Heat waffle iron; grease with shortening if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- 3 In medium bowl, stir all waffle ingredients until blended. Pour batter by 2/3 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron; close lid.
- 4 Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle. Serve with sauce.
Recipe From Betty Crocker