- 120g purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 onion, halved and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 200g rainbow chard, sliced into ribbons
- 4 organic eggs
- 50ml natural yoghurt
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 small red chilli, very finely sliced
- Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the purple sprouting broccoli for 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain and keep to one side.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add the sliced onion. Sweat for 5 minutes until softened and translucent. Stir in the garlic and ground coriander and cook for 1 minute more. Add the rainbow chard along with a couple of tablespoons of water and stir over the heat until the chard has just wilted.
- Pile the chard and onion mixture into two skillets or one medium oven-proof pan and add a few spears of the broccoli. Make slight dimples in the chard and crack two eggs into each. Grind over a little salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes until the whites of the eggs are cooked and the yolks still runny.
- To make the seasoned yoghurt, simply combine the yoghurt, garlic, lemon and a little salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- For the chilli oil, place the olive oil and chopped chilli in a small sauce pan and bring to a very gentle simmer. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- When the eggs are ready, remove from the oven and top the eggs with a spoonful of seasoned yoghurt, drizzle of chilli oil and sprinkling of fresh coriander.
See the full recipe here