- 2 cups brown rice puffs,
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 6 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 Tbs coconut butter
- 3 Tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- Place rice puffs in a bowl.
- In a food processor process coconut sugar until it resembles a fine powder.
- Place a bowl over boiling water on the stove top and add in coconut sugar, coconut oil and butter and cacao powder until melted on a medium heat.
- Add desiccated coconut and stir well.
- Remove from heat, mix with rice puffs and spoon mixture into liners.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.