The perfect addition to the party table on New Year’s Eve!
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/6 cup preferred liquid sweetener (like date syrup, agave syrup, maple syrup, coconut nectar, etc.)
6 teaspoons almond butter
To make the chocolate:
- Whisk together the ingredients until smooth.
- Optional add-ins: salt, cinnamon, maca, berry powders, nutmeg, chilli, ginger, etc.
- Pour about 1 teaspoon of the liquid chocolate into the bottom of 6 cupcake papers, or at least enough to cover the bottoms.
- Put in the freezer for 5 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of almond butter onto each chocolate base, then cover with the remaining liquid chocolate.
- Put in the fridge for 10-20 minutes or until hardened.
Extracted from This Rawsome Vegan Life