- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 3-4 tbsp cacao powder
- 6-8 medjool dates,soaked
- 2 tbsp raw nut milk
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, blend the almonds, walnuts, hemp hearts and cacao powder into a fine meal.
- Add the dates, nut milk and salt; blend 45-60 seconds, or until dough starts to form.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop, drop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then press with a fork.
- Transfer to an air tight container and store in the freezer.
Yield: 22 brownie bites