- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave (or Maple Syrup)
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients (except Chocolate Chips) in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove dough from food processor onto large sheet of saran wrap (enough to
- completely wrap the dough). Add chocolate chips distributing them evenly over the dough pressing them in. The dough may appear crumbly until you do this. Do not stress – place the dough in the saran wrap, completely wrap it and place it in the refrigerator. When you remove the dough it will be smooth and easy to work with.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill (this is just to make it easy to work with).
- Spread dough out evenly using a rolling pin with dough covered in saran wrap (or you can just use your hands).
- Cut out your cookies using a cookie cutter. I used a 1.5 inch cookie cutter.
- Place on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (until golden brown).
- These cookies can be very fragile. When you remove your cookies from the oven let them sit on the baking sheet for 5-7 minutes before placing them on the cooling rack. This will ensure that they stay set in form.
- Gentily place cookies on a cooling rack and let cool.
You can ice these cookies or serve them plain. Both are equally delicious.