This recipe is from the new Hemsley + Hemsley book. The Flower Power Pizza recipe was much easier than I expected and the children went mad for them!
1. Preheat the oven to fan 190c / Gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with butter, ghee or coconut oil.
2. Make the tomato sauce: gently heat the ghee in a pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic for 1 minute, then add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper and a little chilli, if you like.
3. Cook the tomatoes down to a thick sauce over a medium heat, lid off, which will take about 15 minutes, then mash tomatoes wit your spatula or blend to a paste if you like things less rustic.
4. While the sauce is cooking, grate the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces using a hand grater or food processor.
5. Put all of the pizza base ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a spoon, or add the food processor and blend, to form a sticky dough.
6. Spread the dough out with the back of the spoon on the prepared tray, shaping it into a 30cm-diameter.
7. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, flipping it over after 15 minutes to cook the underside.
8. Choose your pizza topping and cook as instructed.
9. Serve the pizza with a big green salad and drizzle over some Brazil Nut Pesto if you like.