- 3 large white marshmallows
- Icing pens, in black and orange
- 1 giant chocolate button
- 1 chocolate – a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup or other domed chocolate is perfect
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Horlicks powder
- Handful mini white marshmallows
- 1 cookie (small enough to fit in a jam jar)
- 3 strawberries laces
You will need
- 1 cocktail stick
- 1 large jam jar
- Ribbon and gift tag
- First make the marshmallow snowman. Skewer the marshmallows together with a cocktail stick – cut off any of the stick that protrudes from the top. Use a little of the icing pen to stick a chocolate button and peanut butter cup to the top of each marshmallow stack, then draw on a face and 3 dots for buttons. Plait 3 strawberry laces and tie around the neck for a scarf. Stick the snowman to a cookie with a little more icing, then set aside to dry for a few mins.
- Mix the cocoa and Horlicks together in the bottom of your jar. Put the snowman on top, then scatter around the mini marshmallows. Screw n the lid, tie with a ribbon and a gift tag with the following instructions: Warm 300ml milk in a pan. Remove the snowman from the jar and add the milk. Stir until smooth and chocolatey, then enjoy, with your marshmallow snowman for dunking.