Food / 3 January, 2017 / My Baba
How to Make a Healthy Aubergine Dip with Just 3 Ingredients
Head chef at Daylesford Organic talked me through some healthy snack ideas last week, and high on my list was this aubergine dip, otherwise known as mutabal. It’s incredibly easy to make and it only calls for a few ingredients. We hope you enjoy it.
Please don’t forget to sign up to our Youtube account to keep updated for more fun hairstyles, children’s recipes and much more.
- 2 x aubergine dip
- 2 x tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1 x tablespoon of Tahini
- 1 x clove of garlic
- Good squeeze of lemon
- Put a large slice into each aubergine and rub olive oil (or an oil of your choice) over the skin, and put in the oven on 180 until they’re nicely cooked for around 45 minutes
- Once out of the oven, cut the edge of the aubergine and open them out
- Scoop the insides into a blender and put the skins to one side
- Add two tablespoons of yoghurt and one table spoon of tahini, a good squeeze of lemon, and a clove of raw garlic
- Blend the mixture for about ten seconds to make the dip nice and smooth, add a tiny bit of olive oil and pepper, and serve with japati
- Add any other seasonings you desire