Living / 22 February, 2022 / My Baba
Beauty Hack: How To Recycle Used Coffee Pods In Your Beauty Regime
We’ve read that incorporating coffee into your everyday beauty routine can have amazing benefits, due to its exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties. It promises to temporarily reduce cellulite, improve circulation, reduce eye puffiness, and smooth skin. Seems like a no-brainer! We’ve found a great way to create a delicious smelling body scrub with your used coffee pods! Just follow the how-to below.
What You’ll Need:
- A container or old jar
- A sharp knife
- 15-20 used coffee pods
- 1/4 a cup of brown or granulated sugar (your choice)
- 1 vanilla pod (optional)
- Baby oil
- Carefully open your used coffee pods with a sharp knife.
- Empty the contents of your coffee pods into your chosen container and mix until it becomes moist.
- Add your chosen sugar and mix.
- Add your vanilla pod (optional).
- Mix all the ingredients until they create a fusion of all three.
- If your mixture is too dry add a dash of baby oil.
- Enjoy in the bath or shower!
We love making this with our Gourmesso coffee capsules, a great way to recycle unused coffee that would otherwise go to waste!
The Traditional Spanish Kidswear Collection You Need To Know This Spring
Nursery Decor: Transitioning A Nursery Into A Toddler Room