- a small handful of walnuts
- a small handful of almonds
- a good sprinkling of chia seeds
- 3 good handfuls of your favourite berries (try blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 4 tablespoons organic full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all the nuts and seeds into a food-processor, and pulse until they are coarsely chopped.
- Place a layer of berries in the bottom of a bowl, then add a layer of the nut mix and top with a layer of organic yogurt. Repeat this layering, finishing with some berries and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
*Top Tip – blend up your favourite fruits and vegetables with plenty of ice. It will satisfy your craving for something cold and sweet, plus deliver a hit of nutrients to you and your baby.
Clean & Lean Pregnancy Guide by James Duigan, published by Kyle Books, priced: £12.99. Photography: Sebastian Roos and Charlie Richards.