- 1 x 300ml pot double cream
- 1 x 500g pot 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 x 320g jar Lemon Curd
- 1 lemon
- 1 x pack 8 Meringue Nests
- 50g (2oz) clear honey
- 75g (3oz) strawberries, quartered
- 75g (3oz) raspberries, halved
- Line a 1kg (2lb) loaf tin with clingfilm, leaving a 5cm (2in) overhang on all sides. Chill in the freezer while you make the semifreddo.
- Pare 1 thin strip of rind from the lemon, and then cut into very thin strips and set aside to use for decoration. Zest the remainder of the lemon. Crumble 6 of the merginue nests.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold in the yogurt and lemon curd until well combined. Fold through the lemon zest and the crumbled nests.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and freeze overnight or for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Turn onto a platter and remove the clingfilm. Drizzle with the honey, top with the strawberries, raspberries and pared lemon rind, and them crumble over the remaining meringue nests. Leave at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
Recipe from Tesco realfood