Valentine’s Day is less than a month away and for the romantic ones out there we have created a full party kit to help you put your HEART into it.
Start by sending these heart-shaped origami party invites, write your note on the reverse then fold into a heart and pop it in the envelope.
To decorate the room hang some paper honeycomb balls and heart shaped balloons for an immediate party atmosphere.
Lay your table with these cute paper plates, cups and matching tableware and as a finishing touch scatter some chocolate hearts over the table.
To keep the children entertained during the party here is a romantic recipe with a sweet result! No baking involved so they are perfect for making with the kids, just go for it…here’s how
Rice Krispie Bites
- Melt 4 cups of mini-marshmallows in a pan with 3 tablespoons of butter
- Add three drops of red food colouring and stir
- Dump in 6 cups of Rice Krispies and stir again
- Press into a greased pan, and let cool for two or three minutes
- Flip the pan of treats out onto a cutting board
- Cut out heart shapes with cookie cutters
- Cool a little longer, then eat!
And what a better way to end the party than by giving the children some heart-themed party bags to take home. These include some bubbles, chocolates, sweets and some whistle lips.
Founder of Little Lulubel