You will need:
- 2 Pieces of different coloured Card, a red and a pink – I’m lazy and buy pre-cut ones from Ryman’s.
- Pair of scissors
- Prit stick
- Fold the red card in half.
- Draw half a heart along the left hand fold, and cut out.
- This will leave you with a heart that you should stick on front of the card, and a piece of card with a heart shaped hole to be stuck inside the card. This will make the card nice and thick.
- Decorate the front with anything from colours, to stickers or stamps, and et voilà!