The even faster way to a man’s heart! Surprise your loved one this Valentine’s Day with Martha Stewart’s cutest heart on toast.
- Using a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, remove the centre of a thick slice of bread, and toast it.
Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Place bread slice in skillet, and cook until underside is lightly browned.
- Add another 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, and flip bread.
- Fit cookie cutter, coated with cooking spray, in bread’s cutout heart, and crack an egg into cutter.
- Cover skillet, and cook until egg is set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use tongs to remove cutter.
- Serve with toasted heart for dipping into yolk.