If you’ve not already over-indulged this year, here’s a great family friendly recipe for New Year’s dessert from Yeo Valley. Yum!
- Preparation time: 15 minutes plus cooling time
- 300g ripe plums, stoned and cut into quarters
- 50g sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 450ml Yeo Valley Damson & Plum Yogurt
- 4 ready made meringue nests, broken into pieces
- Put the plums, sugar and water in a large pan. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until soft. Then, using a hand blender or potato masher, blend the plums to a rough texture. Leave to cool.
- Layer up the cooled plums in 4 glasses with the yogurt and broken meringues. Serve immediately.