- 2X Metcalfe’s Milk Chocolate Ricecakes
- 200ml Double Cream
- 400g Mascarpone
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Icing sugar (to taste)
- 9” Chef’s Ring
- Blowtorch (Optional)
- Palette knife
1. In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Add in the mascarpone and mix until smooth and combined. Sieve in icing sugar, tasting until desired sweetness is achieved.
2. Place a Metcalfe’s milk chocolate ricecake into each Chef’s Ring.
3. Slice the strawberries and position up against the inside edge of the Chef’s Ring.
4. Pour over cream and mascarpone mixture, ensuring you push it right to the edges of the Chef’s Ring, fill to cover the top of strawberries, give it a and leave to set for 24hrs.
Once chilled, removed from the fridge and blowtorch to release. Alternatively leave for 20mins at room temperature. Run a palette knife around the inside of the Chef’s Ring to release the cheesecake.
Recipe created by Metcalfe’s Skinny(r) Popcorn