A well-stocked nappy bag is an essential part of every parent’s kit, and keeping it fully stocked with nappies, wipes, random toys and snacks can feel like a never-ending job!
As a mother I’ve always tried to use the most natural and non-toxic products for my little boy ever since he was born, choosing natural nappy creams and wipes in order to avoid exposing him to unnecessary chemicals, who’s long-term safety we’re unsure of.
However, I often found I was falling short with the products I stocked my nappy bag with, choosing travel sizes of conventional products for ease and convenience. Which, when you think how often you call on your trusty nappy bag, meant I was using these products a lot.
So recently I’ve done a nappy bag overhaul, replacing my old, standard products with their non-toxic alternatives. In doing so I discovered that, not only do they work better and are more gentle on my baby’s skin, but that they also come in handy smaller sizes, ideal for when you’re on the go.
- Organic Babies Nappy Cream A gentle yet effective nappy cream from the pioneers of the non-toxic movement, this tube deserves its place in every nappy bag.
- Naty Wipes In a handy smaller travel size, these super-gentle and unscented wipes are suitable for newborns upwards.
- Little Heart Muslin This 100% GOTS certified organic cotton muslin from the Swedish baby bedding experts, Little Heart, looks beautiful and is sure to be an invaluable part of your nappy bag.
- Naty Disposable Bibs These non-toxic disposable bibs fit neatly into your bag and not only save your little one’s clothes from the inevitable spills but also avoid you trying to fashion a bib out of your local cafÃ©’s napkins!
- Ooga Spoon This brightly coloured spoon is BPA-free with a cute plane design that helps to make feeding even the fussiest of toddlers easier. Easy to wash, it has a permanent spot in my nappy bag to make meal times on the go a breeze.
- Jackson Reece Hand Sanitiser Entirely alcohol and paraben free this neat little spray hand sanitiser pops into your nappy bag and will help to keep little hands and surfaces germ free.
- Skin and Tonic Lip Balm Something for mum! This gorgeous lip balm is certified organic by The Soil Association and is a great, natural way of keeping your lips soft when you’re out and about. It comes in zingy Lemon, cooling Peppermint or the unscented Naked version can also be used on your little one to soothe cracked or dry skin.
All products featured are included in the Little Green Home Nappy Bag kit, making a great present for the mum in your life.
Little Green Home sells premium organic, natural and non-toxic baby products for your bump, baby and toddler. Little Green Home is pleased to offer My Baba readers £5 off their first order using the code LITTLE5OFF.