Happy 2015 everyone!
Whether you’ve just had your little one and looking to get back in shape, or you simply want to kick start the new year with some new sporting resolutions, you deserve to invest in some great activewear.
Sportswear is more stylish than ever, so here are my picks of the best pieces out there:
1. The perfect black swimsuit
This one from Tomas Maier at Matches ticks all the right boxes. A great cut and fit, holds everything in place and is stylish yet understated.
2. Loving this retro sweatshirt from Nike. Perfect travel-to-the-gym piece. I could have easily filled the page with Nike items. Net-a-porter have a stylish edit.
3. Ski Jacket
Stay chic on the piste with this fab polka dot exclusive Henry Holland for Net-a-porter ski jacket. Team with a pair of black ski leggings
4. New name in luxury sportswear is Lucas Hugh. Invest in a pair of jazzy running pants.
6. Customise your running shoes with Nike’s air zoom structure 18 iD.
7. Stella McCartney for Adidas
With the launch of StellaSport there are lots of great bargains to be had on the Stella for Adidas stock, like these great yoga shorts.
8. Sweaty Betty’s workout bra. Sweaty Betty do a great line in sports bra’s with this being a gorgeous colour combo.
9. Throw it all in to this super cute kit bag from Stella Sport!
By Sam Jones, founder of The Style Alchemy – Your Personal Shopper