Takes 20 mins
- 2 Tbsp nut butter pesto (see page 90)
- 85g/3oz fresh breadcrumbs
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 white fish fillets
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6. Mix the pesto with the breadcrumbs and lemon zest.
- Lay the fish skin-side down on a baking tray and press the breadcrumb and pesto mixture over each fillet, to cover the surface of the fish. Bake for 10 minutes, until just cooked through, then serve with a simple salad and some new potatoes.
Extracts taken from Pip and Nut: The Nut Butter Cookbook by Pippa Murray (Quadrille, £15) Photography by Adrian Lawrence