Are you looking to pick a pumpkin this year? We’ve pulled together a list of UK locations where you and your little ones can pick-your-own pumpkin. Don’t forget to book tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
How to pick a pumpkin
- The ideal pumpkin should feel hard and sturdy.
- Tap it and listen for a hollow sound.
- Check the colouring – choose one with consistent colouring throughout
- Look for bad spots – try to choose a pumpkin without and scratches, bruises or dark spots.
- Don’t pick or carry your pumpkin by its stem.
London & South East
East of England
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.