Food / 3 September, 2019 / My Baba
Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart
- 400g Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Truffles
- 450ml single cream
- 150ml whole milk
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 packet of sweet pastry
- Line a fluted 10 inch tart case with the pasty and blind bake at 180°C until golden brown. Turn the oven down to 140°C.
- For the filling, bring the cream and milk to the boil and pour over the chocolate and stir until chocolate and cream are mixed. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs then add to the chocolate and mix well. Fill the pastry case with the chocolate filling.
- Carefully place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins. or until the filling appears set but with a slight wobble.
- Serve at room temperature.
A recipe by Monty Bojangles