- 3 month supply
- Simple, convenient, easy-to-use spray
- Delicious natural strawberry flavour
- No artificial colours, flavourings or additives
One spray provides the government recommended daily dose of 400iu (10?g).
Supports development of your child’s bones, teeth, muscles and healthy immune function
Baba West Vitamin D Junior Daily Oral Spray is suitable for:
• Children aged 3 years and above (for under 3 years choose Baba West Vitamin D Infant Daily Oral Drops)
• Vegetarian diet
• Gluten-free diet
Why give your child Baba West Vitamin D Junior Daily Oral Spray?
Helps the body absorb calcium to build strong bones and teeth
Important for muscle development
Support healthy, balanced immune function
Lower risk of eczema and severe asthma for children with sufficient vitamin D
Fewer respiratory and other infections in infants with sufficient vitamin D
Department of Health
The Department of Health and NHS recommend that children aged 1 to 4 years old should be given a daily supplement containing 10µg of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. 1 spray provides 400iu of vitamin D.
How to store
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children. Use before expiry date (see pack).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always tell your doctor in advance if you plan to give your child any supplement.
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), medium chain triglycerides, DL-Alpha tocopherol, water, xylitol, sunflower lecithin (contains tricalcium phosphate, rice flour), acacia gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), natural flavouring (strawberry)
- Free From sugar, dairy, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, additives, fillers, GMO, alcohol.
- Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegetarians but may not be suitable for strict vegans. This is because the vitamin D in Baba West Vitamin D Junior Daily Oral Spray is extracted from lanolin which comes from sheep’s wool.