- 1 month supply
- For breastfed babies from birth
- Provides digestive and immune support
- Proven safe for healthy, full term, babies
- Easy-to-use powder formulation
- Suitable for vegans and gluten free diets
No need to refrigerate
Baba West Multibiotics for Breastfed Babies are suitable for:
• Breastfed babies from birth to 12 months
• Vegan diet
• Gluten-free diet
Why give your baby Baba West Multibiotics?
Supports development of healthy balanced friendly gut bacteria (microbiota) which in turn:
Promotes healthy digestive function
Reduces risk of inflammatory bowel conditions
Supports healthy immune function
Reduces the risk of asthma and eczema
There are two Baba West Multibiotics for babies – one for formula feeding and one for breastfeeding. The only difference between the two products is that Baba West Multibiotics for Breastfed Babies does not contain prebiotic fibres (which feed the friendly bacteria) as these are naturally present in breast milk.
One spoon (2g) per day
• Apply the powder to your nipple or finger and let your baby suck. Continue until one spoonful has been consumed.
• Alternatively, add the contents of one spoon per day to expressed milk. Do not add to hot milk. Shake well before giving to your baby. Use daily for best results.
How to store
No need to refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place below 25c. Keep out of the reach of children. Use before expiry date (see pack).
- Potato Maltodextrin, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus salivarius CUL61, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20, Lactobacillus paracasei CUL08).
- Free from sugar, dairy, gluten, GMO, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always tell your doctor in advance if you plan to give your child any supplements.