- 1 month supply
- For formula-fed babies from birth
- Provides digestive and immune support
- Natural and safe bacterial strains
- Proven safe for healthy, full term, babies
- Easy-to-use powder formulation
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free diets
- No need to refrigerate
No need to refrigerate
Baba West Multibiotics for Formula-Fed Babies are suitable for:
- Formula-fed babies from birth
- Vegetarian diet
- Gluten-free diet
Why give your baby Baba West Multibiotics?
- Supports development of healthy balanced friendly gut bacteria (microbiota) which in turn:
- Promotes healthy digestive function
- Reduces risk of inflammatory bowel conditions
- Supports healthy immune function
- Reduces the risk of asthma and eczema
There are two Baba West Multibiotics for babies – one for formula feeding and one for breastfeeding. The only difference between the two products is that Baba West Multibiotics for Breastfed Babies does not contain prebiotic fibres (which feed the friendly bacteria) as these are naturally present in breast milk.
1 stick daily.
• Add the contents of one stick per day to formula milk once it has been made up and allowed to cool. Do not add to hot milk. Shake well before giving to your baby.
• Alternatively, apply the powder to your finger and let your baby suck. Continue until one stickful has been consumed.
• Use daily for best results.
How to store
No need to refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place below 25c. Keep out of the reach of children. Use before expiry date (see pack).
- Galactooligosaccharides (Milk), Fructooligosaccharides, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus salivarius CUL61, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20, Lactobacillus paracasei CUL08). Contains prebiotic fibres to help the friendly bacteria grow: galactooligosaccharides (GOS), derived from the lactose in milk and naturally present in breast milk, and fructooligosaccharides (FOS), derived from fruit and vegetables.
- Contains Galacto-ologosaccharides derived from Milk.
- Free from gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, GMO.
Allergens – Contains Galacto-ologosaccharides derived from Milk.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always tell your doctor in advance if you plan to give your child any supplements.